The SmartSource® Professional is a perfect fit in any PC-based environment. Its extensive set of features offers unparalleled flexibility.
Standard features on the Burroughs SmartSource Professional check scanner include an auto-feeder with an open feeder designed for improved productivity, industry-leading Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) reader, and superior image quality with 300 dpi image cameras. You choose the speed, number of output pockets, and endorsement that matches your workload requirements. Optional features like Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and front franking are available for special application needs such as remittance processing or remote deposit capture. Many of these features can be upgraded at your location (on-line) as your business requirements expand.
Using the same advanced technologies released on the Burroughs medium and high speed check transports, the SmartSource Professional comes standard with features and flexibility enabling you to increase operational efficiencies while driving down costs.
The SmartSource Professional is engineered to process high volumes of daily items, yet it requires minimal maintenance. When needed, cleaning is easy.
- 300 DPI optical resolution
- Up to 300 DPI output resolution
- IQA Software to meet Check 21 standards
- Patented magnetic head reads E13B/CMC7 fonts
- MICR read complemented with OCR processing (MOCR) for increased accuracy
- Document input of 30, 55, 70 or 120 checks per minute
- Infrared double-feed detection
- Adjustable roller gap with notched increments
- USB connectivity
- Built-in automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Easy-open body cover for maintenance and error recovery
- Built-in imprinter for physical endorsement
- Low ink level alarm
- Scans, jams, double-feeds, imprints
- Silver Bullet Ranger Driver
|Manufacturer||SmartSource by Digital Check|
|Manufacturer Part #||SSP155100-P20|
- Quality Product Review by Josef
We went from a Digital Check TS230 to this machine when the the TS230 wore out. What a difference. The Burroughs machines faster, feeds better and has a clear print on the back. I wish we would have went with the 120 doc per minute version but price was wise this fit. I recommend this machine (Posted on 7/2/2015)
Price Value Quality
- Great Scanner Review by John
purchased this to replace an old canon CR25. Not just an improvement in speed but also an improvement in the way it feeds checks with jamming (Posted on 7/15/2014)
Value Quality Price