The D2400 is a high speed strapping machine designed to increase productivity and reduce machine downtime. When initiated the strap is pulled around the package then tightened to the precise tension, the plastic strap is then heated, sealed and pressed to create the best seal possible all in approx 1.2 seconds.
The D2400 has a low maintenance strapping head with minimal moving parts reducing mechanical malfunction due to part failure or wear. All body panels can be easily removed to access the strapping head, electrical box and strap pool area.
Dynaric is known for custom designing strapping machines to best fit your packaging environment and facility.
The D2400 is capable of using Dynaric’s XL coil. Dynaric XL coils reduce 30% of machine downtime caused by coil changes therefore increasing throughput. To help keep the cost down XL coils use less packing material compared to standard coils therefore passing additional saving on to you.
- NEW state of the art digital display includes a "0" tension button for sensitive bundles and up / down arrow keys for simple tension adjustment
- Automatically detecting and correcting strap problems; and ensuring reliable, JAM-FREE operation
- High speed cycle time, capable of more than, 50 cycles per minute
- Optional auto-bundle sensor, senses height and adjusts tension within range
- Easy strap loading, strap is inserted into the feeding slot and the machine feeds itself
- Equipped with safety strap cutters out of the machine; no knives or scissors are necessary to cut strap
- Automatic strap eject removes any leftover strap when strap coil is finished
- External dispenser allows you to determine when strap is low. The external location, coupled with adjustable machine height, allows for convenient and safe coil changes
- A photo eye switch or foot bar can initiate strap cycle
- Machine table height can be adjusted up or down, from 29.5" to 35.4", to accommodate your requirements
- Durable machine with reinforced arch and thick plates holds up to demanding environments
- Four 3" swivel casters allow for easy mobility
- Accepts 5mm, 6mm or 9mm strapping, requiring no additional parts or costs
- Runs on 110V single phase
- Six month warranty on all parts
|Manufacturer Part #||D2400|