The CheckScan Pro Check Endorsing Software will endorse your checks, scan the front and back image into a database, reads and stores MICR line data, and provides a simple research utility. Research your checks by date or search for all checks by account number and retrieve the check image instantly with the CheckScan Pro Check Endorsing Software.
CheckScan Pro Check Endorsing Software usage:
Step 1: Select your saved endorsement through the pull down menu.
Step 2: Click the start scanning button.
Step 3: Enjoy endorsing, imaging, archiving, and batching at speeds up to 50 checks per minute.
CheckScan Pro Check Endorsing Software Features:
- Database of images, MICR data, and batching information for retrieval at any time.
- Built in research module for retrieving check images by date, operator, MICR, and more.
- Flexible batching options to meet any business need.
- Windows 7 x64 compatible.
- Installation in less than 15 minutes
- Store unlimited endorsement options
- No annual software licensing fee
Check Endorsement Options:
- Unlimited endorsement easily programmed and selectable
- Single line endorsement when using Canon CR50 or Digital Check TS240 models
- Up to 3 Line Endorsement (clearly prints your endorsment along with automatically printing of date if desired, with Canon CR135 or CR190)
Check Endorsement Speed:
- 50 to 190 Doc Per Minute depending on scanner model chosen
|Manufacturer Part #||CHECKSCANPRO|
|PDF Spec Sheet||No|
|Show Free Shipping||No|
- Great Problem Solver Review by City Offices
When we found this product to replace our worn out check endorser I was skeptical because it was less expensive then our original machine and yet provided more benefits. I wondered how well the scanner would hold up. I found out our bank uses the same scanner (Canon CR190) and they run alot more checks and have had the machine for 7 years. The works great, perfect endorsement and because we can enter as many different ones as we want we now share this machine with our offices. Add to that that when a customer wants a copy of a check at tax time I can pull it up by date and account number just like that. A truly good idea and great product! (Posted on 7/20/2016)
Quality Price Value