- Ultra-Compact Footprint – At about the size of a stapler, the DP687 takes up far less space than flatbed scanners. That makes it perfect for crowded desks and mobile users.
- USB-Powered Convenience – Because it's powered by your computer's USB port, you'll never search for an outlet or carry a bulky AC adapter again.
- Professional-Grade Quality – Durable and reliable enough for high volume environments such as hospitals, banks and busy points of sale.
- Straight-to-PDF Scanning – With included DocketScan image acquisition software, users can scan directly to industry-standard PDF format.
- AutoContinue Function – This DocketScan feature allows you to continuously feed media, meaning stacks of ID & insurance cards can be scanned quickly.
- Duplex Scanning – Save time by quickly scanning both sides of double-sided cards in a single pass.
- Broad Compatibility – The included TWAIN driver ensures compatibility with thousands of software applications and hardware systems.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty – Includes complimentary technical phone support and limited parts & labor coverage.
|Scan Modes – 48-bit internal color, outputs 24-bit true color, 8-bit grayscale & 1-bit B&W|
Scan Speed – 3 seconds per single-sided card in grayscale mode at 300dpi*, 3 seconds per card in duplex mode
Scan Area – maximum 4.13” x 10” (105mm x 254mm)
Media Thickness – up to 1.5mm**
Interface – USB 2.0 hardware compatible with USB 1.1 (USB 1.1 speed performance)
Optical Resolution – up to 600dpi
TWAIN and WIA compliant
|Dimensions (LxWxH) – 8” x 2.6” x 1.7” (203mm x 66mm x 43mm)|
Weight – 11.2oz (318g)
Image Sensor – dual linear color contact image sensor (CMOS CIS)
Paper Sensor – mechanical
Cable Length – 6’ (1.8m) detachable USB
Safety Standards – FCC Class B, CE
Environmental Requirement – RoHS, WEEE
Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista(32/64), XP(32/64), 2000 Compatible
Part Number – DP687
|Manufacturer Part #||DP687|