WS-30 coin wrapper
A compact, tabletop device for efficient coin counting and wrapping
Coin wrappers have become essential tools for many organisations and industries that have a requirement to handle large volumes of coin, which needs to be counted and wrapped.
Glory’s expertise and experience in developing coin processing equipment has enabled us to help organisations worldwide improve their coin handling operations through the use of our state-of-the-art, high quality and durable products.
The Glory WS-30 is a compact tabletop coin counting and wrapping machine, featuring the highest levels of performance, functionality and speed in its class. Providing a consistent set of operations for all coin counting and wrapping procedures, the WS-30 is perfectly suited for locations where a compact wrapper is needed, such as financial institutions, retail stores, casinos, railway stations and hotels.
- User-friendly interface - the LED display ensures user information is presented in a clear, easy-to-read format.
- Large capacity hopper - holds up to 1,000 coins, which in turn means that larger batches of coin can be fed into the machine
- Easy maintenance - designed to allow quick and easy access for routine user maintenance.
- High speed processing - wrap coin at up to a maximum of 12 rolls per minute (coin diameter dependent)– the fastest processing speed for this class of device
- Compact design - can be deployed into virtually any location that has a requirement to wrap coin.
- Rejection capabilities - Foreign objects, such as paperclips and buttons, are automatically off-sorted and sent to a dedicated reject box.
|Manufacturer Part #||WS30|
|Counting Speed||12 rolls/min|
|Hopper Capacity||1000 dimes|
|Coin Drawer Capacity||n/a|