The Kutrimmer 1038 paper cutter by MBM is one of our highest selling Kutrimmers, offering quality and safe performance. The clear Lexan safety guard is moveable and covers the blade in every position, ensuring the highest safety. The hand clamp moves independently from the blade handle. In addition to being easily adjustable, the front gauge uses a calibrated rotary knob with a fine adjustment scale for more precise positioning, and it can lock in every position. The 1038 also has fold-away paper supports that provide exact cutting of lightweight stock and can cut an impressive 50 sheets at a time.
Blade changing is simple using the blade mounting bracket with double pivot bearings for the blade axle. This Ideal Kutrimmer has great narrow trimming ability, with the handy narrow-strip cutting device. Its non-skid feet allow you to make accurate cuts without error. The side guides, with measurements scaled in inches or metric system, offer a simple way of measuring your paper right there on the table. The MBM Ideal 1038 Kutrimmer paper cutter sets the standard for ease-of-operation and accuracy in tabletop trimming.
Awesome cutting capacity; easily trims 50 sheets of paper. Ample amount of cutting room; paper supports fold up when not in use and provide extra space when needed to trim larger sheets.
Features of the 1038 Kutrimmer Paper Trimmer
- Cutting length: 14¾ inches
- Sheet capacity of 50
- Table size (D x W): 16 x 14¼ inches
- Transparent, moveable safety guard that automatically covers the blade at all times
- Hand clamp, independent of blade handle
- Sturdy Solingen steel knife
- Adjustable back gauge
- Lockable, adjustable front gauge with calibrated rotary knob
- Fold-away paper supports on front gauge for extra precision
- Narrow-strip cutting device
- Standard sizes displayed on table
- Non-skid feet enhances safety and performance
- Aluminum blade mounting bracket with double bearings for blade axle
- All-metal construction
|Manufacturer Part #||KU0470|
|Table Size||16" x 14.25"|
|Cutting Length||14 3/4"|