The Ideal 1071 is the tabletop Kutrimmer model with the greatest cutting capacity. For a tabletop paper trimmer, its capability is astounding. Able to cut very large sheets of paper (it has a 28½ inch cutting length) with its Solingen steel knife, it makes consistently correct cutting effortless. The 1071 features the Ideal Kutrimmer standard transparent safety guard and non-skid feet, ensuring the highest levels of safety and performance.
The user-friendly table includes clearly-marked standard sheet size indications, and there is more than enough cutting room, as the table dimensions measure 30 5/8 inches by 20¼ inches. The front gauge and back gauge are both easy to adjust. More precision is promoted by fold-away paper supports located on the front gauge, for cutting even light and thin paper. The solid hand clamp holds your sheets in place as they are cut, and this is especially beneficial for larger sheets and lighter stock. The reliable Ideal Kutrimmer paper trimmer 1071 helps you with all sorts of cutting projects in a safe, efficient manner.
Incredible cutting capacity; can accommodate very large sheets of paper. Dependable safety features – transparent Lexan safety guard and non-skid feet that prevent cutter from moving.
- Cutting length: 28½ inches
- Sheet capacity of 40
- Table size (D x W): 30 5/8 x 20¼ inches
- Solingen steel blade (you can re-sharpen it)
- Hand clamp, independent of blade handle
- Clear Lexan safety cover
- Rotary knob with adjustment scale to precisely position lockable front gauge
- Narrow-strip cutting tool
- Standard paper size shown on table
- Paper supports on front gauge that fold away for convenience
- Blade mounting bracket with double pivot bearings for blade axle
- All-metal construction
|Manufacturer Part #||KU0474|
|Table Size||30.62" x 20.25"|