What makes the Kutrimmer 1080 by Ideal stand out is its many features that make cutting a breeze. Flexibility is the hallmark of this paper trimmer; compared to the other Kutrimmer models, the 1080 brings versatility to a new level. Its cutting length is great (over 31 inches) and it features a highly sufficient table size (32" x 24¼"). There is even an extension table that folds down for exceptionally large trimming projects.
If you need to cut narrow strips of paper, no problem. The narrow-strip cutting device located at the front of the Kutrimmer can help with that. Heavy materials, such as plastic and metal foil, are easily cut with the 1080 trimmer’s unique wide-angle blade. Positive clamping is ensured by the easily accessible foot pedal, and like all the MBM/Ideal Kutrimmers, the safety features, including a blade lock and transparent safety guard, permit hazard-free operation. Made with the same quality as Triumph cutters and designed with the same ease-of-operation, the 1080 Kutrimmer paper cutter is sure to deliver satisfying results.
Capability to cut heavier materials such as plastic; wide-angle, Solingen steel blade is powerful.
Foot pedal for clamping; you can depend on your paper being held securely in place while you are cutting.
- Cutting length: 31¼ inches
- Sheet capacity of 20
- Table size (D x W): 32 x 24¼ inches
- Solingen steel knife
- Clear Lexan safety cover
- Blade lock
- Special wide-angle blade that has ability to cut heavy materials
- Foot pedal for positive clamping
- Adjustable back gauge
- Adjustable, lockable front gauge (calibrated rotary knob/fine adjustment scale)
- Side guides with inches and metric system measurements
- Standard sheet sizes displayed on table
- Narrow-strip cutting device
- Fold-down extension table for extremely large cutting projects
- Blade mounting bracket with double pivot bearings for blade axle
- Completely metal construction
|Manufacturer Part #||KU0476|
|Table Size||32" x 24.25"|