The Ideal 1046 Kutrimmer paper trimmer is an efficient unit that is similar to the 1135 model. It comes equipped with an incredibly durable Solingen steel blade that you can re-sharpen when it starts getting dull, adjustable back gauge and non-skid rubber feet that boost stability and safety. The strong plastic safety guard has a user-friendly cutting line indicator for higher paper alignment precision. Blade change is a snap with the blade mounting bracket that has double pivot bearings.
Should you want to measure your sheets right in front of you, the side guides can be used as a ruler, with measurements that are displayed in inches or meters. The automatic clamp is elevated back to its original position with the “Easy Lift” release lever, allowing you to easily remove your paper after trimming. Further enhancing usability, standard sheet sizes are marked on the table. With a great cutting capacity of 30 sheets and sufficient cutting space, the 1046 Ideal Kutrimmer cutter quickly and accurately gets your trimming jobs done in no time.
- Capable of cutting large sheets of paper; cutting length is 18 inches.
- Automatic clamp easily holds your paper in place for accurate, clean cutting; when cutting is done, it is automatically raised by the release lever.
- Cutting length: 18"
- Sheet capacity of 30
- Table size (D x W): 20" x 14"
- Solingen steel blade set that can be re-sharpened
- Clear Lexan safety cover with built-in cutting line indicator
- Automatic clamp with “Easy Lift” release lever
- Adjustable back gauge
- Solid cast aluminum blade mounting bracket with double pivot bearings for blade axle
- Non-skid feet that reduce cutter movement
- All-metal construction
|Manufacturer Part #||KU0471|
|Table Size||20" x 14"|