The Martin Yale 1632 is an automatic letter opener that is ideal for large businesses with moderate to high mail volume. It automatically feeds and opens a stack of envelopes up to 1.75” high, making it a hands-free operation. The machine operates at a speed of up to 7,000 envelopes per hour. The blades are fully enclosed to protect fingers. The catch tray folds for easy storage when not in use. It has non-skid feet to keep the machine in place.
1632 Automatic Letter Opener
- Automatically feeds and opens a stack of envelopes
- Operates hands free, simply put the envelope in position and turn on
- Accepts a 1 3/4" tall stack of envelopes, standard size business envelopes
- Operates at a speed of up to 7,000 envelopes per hour
- Blades are fully enclosed to protect fingers
- Catch tray folds for easy storage
- Non-skid feet
- Capacity: 7,000 per hour
- Thickness of envelope: 3/16"
- Dimensions: 13 3/4" W x 10 1/2" D x 5 3/4" H
- Weight: 11 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part #||1632|
|Envelopes Per Minute||115|