A Windows® open platform can handle any application software based on a WOSA/XFS platform. Opt for decreased transaction time, multi-media advertisements, and other advanced services and functions.
Walk-up, drive-up, through-the-wall, and free-standing kiosk-all are available with the Monimax 5100T. It features a small footprint and compact architecture that offers flexible options at an affordable price.
Small Size, Large Display
An optional 10.4" sunlight-viewable color display is designed to perform clearly-inside or outside.
- System Platform:Intel® Pentium® -IV processor, Microsoft® Window® 7
- Communication:TCP/IP, Dial-up
- Screen Display:10.4" color TFT LCD, sunlight viewable
- Input Type:PCI EPP (Encrypting Pin Pad), ADA Compliant, 4 x 4 numeric keys, 4 x 2 function keys
- Security:UL 291 Business Hours Safe, Electronic Lock, KABA Mas Cencon Lock, key-combo safe lock, Voice guidance system, Standard mechanical safe lock, UL291 Level 1
- Card Reader:IC Card Reader (optional), Dip type card reader, EMV Level 1, EMV Level 2
- Cash Dispenser:2,000 Notes Cassette, Up to four cassettes, note-by-note rejection
- Printers:3.1" graphical thermal receipt printer
- Power Supply:AC 110 -230V, 50-60 Hz
- Environmental Conditions:Temperature: 14°F ~ 104°F (optional), Temperature: 32°F ~ 104°F, Humidity: 25%-86%
Height: 59.4" (1509.5 mm)
Width: 23.6" (600 mm)
Depth: 32.6" (828 mm)
Weight: 441.5 lbs (200 kg)
- Supervisor Operation:2 lines of 10 characters/line LCS, Portable type, 16 keys
|Manufacturer Part #||5100T|