Monimax 7600 is designed to provide 2nd to none reliability in the market with highest uptime and with minimum maintenance needs. You won't have to worry about replacing the parts or sudden breakdowns because the Monimax 7600 is designed to run for a very long time, problem-free.
With quality comes also responsibility. Monimax series are equipped with energy saving features like low energy LCD and long lasting ATM parts with minimum implications to the environment. Deposit automation feature also saves tons of paper over time, giving you the power to build your image as an earth friendly company.
Monimax series are designed with open architecture platform allowing for easy future upgrades and module modifications. Modular design is one of ways in which we are trying to save our customers' cost and provide maximum convenience. Monimax 7600 can also be easily be upgraded to offer deposit automation should an institutions decide to implement the technology in later period.
Monimax 7600 offers ultimate functionality featuring bill payment, funds transfer, mobile top-up in a highly user friendly interface for maximum convenience and very easy transition.
Complying to standards in various regions worldwide, Nautilus Hyosung offers advanced security measures while highly secured integrity of the Monimax 7600 prevents any attempted security breaches from occurring. Monimax 7600 is also easily integrated with any monitoring solutions to provide seamless data transfer for effective management of the self-service channels.
- System Platform:NDC+, DDC912, User Application, Microsoft® Window® 7
- Communication:TCP/IP, Wireless, X.25
- Screen Display:15" color TFT LCD, Privacy filter, sunlight readable
- Input Type:PCI compliant EPP, T-DES, DES, RSA, 8 function keys, touch screen
- Security:UL 291 Business Hours Safe, Mechanical Combination Lock, Electronic Lock, KABA Mas Cencon Lock, 1st security camera, 2nd security camera, fingerprint reader, UL291 Level 1
- Card Reader:Dip Hybrid Card Reader, EMV Level 1,2 Compliant, Anti-skimming (optional), Motorized hybrid card reader, Contactless card reader
- Cash Dispenser:Up to four cassettes, note-by-note rejection, 3,000 notes cassette, bundle present, bundle retraction, automatic shutter
- Printers:Graphical Thermal Receipt Printer, Journal printer (thermal, dot), 5,000 transaction receipt printer, Electronic journal
- Additional Features:Lead-through Indicator, VFD (Vaccum fluorescent display), 1D/2D Barcode reader, Heater, Coin Dispenser
- Power Supply:AC 110-240V, 50-60 Hz, Back-up battery (reserving last transaction & safe shutdown)
- Environmental Conditions:Humidity: 20%-85%, Temperature: 32°F ~ 104°F
Height: 61.0" (1549 mm)
Width: 30.0" (760 mm)
Depth: 34.6" (880 mm)
Weight: 1885 lbs (855 kg) with BNA, BCA
- Depository:Bundle note acceptor- 2,000 notes cassette x 2 cassettes, 50 notes bundle deposit retraction & rejection function, Bundle check acceptor- 4 ways deposit deposit, 50 checks bundle deposit, double side scanning & printing, retraction & rejection function, Single check acceptor- 1 way deposit direction, dual side scanning & printing, 1,000 checks capacity
|Manufacturer Part #||7600FFL|