The Shear Tech DS-6500 Document Sequencer is a high speed, stand alone, programmable, fully automatic, Bates numbering system.
The Shear Tech DS-6500 Document Sequencer is specially designed to automate such jobs as sequential page numbering (also called Bates numbering or paginating), document labeling, time and date stamping. It can also be used as a high speed document/page counter.
If you still do your Bates numbering using a hand-held Bates stamp machine, preprinted labels or outside services, then check the capabilities of the Shear Tech DS-6500 automatic Bates numbering system, and see for yourself how it can improve your Bates numbering process.
Top 5 reasons to use the Shear Tech DS-6500 Document Sequencer:
- Reduces processing cost of litigation documents.
- Increases productivity and reduces potential scheduling crisis's.
- Eliminates security and confidentiality issues.
- Allows printing any alpha-numeric information (page number, case name, time/date etc.).
- Very easy to use.
- Uses inkjet technology to print on the top or on the bottom of a page.
- The DS-6500 is designed to print on the letter size (8.5" x 11") documents.
- Integrated auto-feeder - 200 documents capacity.
- Throughput up to 6,300 doc/hr.
- Keyboard programmable.
- Sixty programmable and selectable on demand print formats.
- Four operating modes: Printing, Counting, Splitting, Clock.
- Three font styles: Standard, Bold, Extra Bold.
- Five variables types: Date/Time, Numeric Prompt, Alpha/Numeric Prompt, Counter, Group Counter.
- Ink cartridge capacity: 5,000,000 characters in standard font.
- Ink level monitoring capability and low ink notification.
|Manufacturer Part #||RECDS6500|