The integrated console in the TACC VI enables a complete audit trail for all transactions, which are tracked by individual user PIN. The touchscreen interface allows managers and cashiers to quickly record deposits and make change while keeping an accurate count on each day’s transactions. Customizable reports allow for detailed tracking of cash amounts vended, manual drops, current content, and more.The TACC VI is offered in two conﬁgurations. The mailbox drop vault conﬁguration allows for the manual deposits of larger items such bags of coin, while the storage vault conﬁguration allows for manual deposits of smaller items such as checks and envelopes.
- 7” Color console screen
- Note validator maintenance door – enables validator heads to be removed in the event of a note jam
- Two bottom vault options – storage vault (includes dropslot), or mailbox drop vault
- One single note validator
- Support for standard (1,200 notes) cassette
- Integrated thermal printer with receipt cutter
- Integrated tube loading gate that prevents unauthorized loading of tubes
- Stores 11 tubes of 8 denominations for a total of 88 Tubes
- Each tube can hold up to 30 notes or a roll of coins
- RoHS Compliant/CE, UL Certiﬁed
- Integrated console to control all deposit and cash vending functions
- Personal Identiﬁcation Number (PIN) and/or iButton allows managed access to functions, reports, and instant access
- Tubes can be vended by authorized personnel “Buy Change” allows for the exchange of a note for tubes of change
- All transactions, deposits, drops and vault access can be audited to an individual user through the use of PINs
- Provides a comprehensive array of reports and summaries to track employee usage
- WEIGHT: 316 lbs
- HEIGHT: 30.75"
- WIDTH: 22"
- DEPTH: 19"
- DEPTH OVERALL: 23"
Warranty: 1 Year Parts and 90 days labor (US ONLY)
|Free Shipping||Free Ground Shipping|
|Manufacturer Part #||TACCVI|
|Warranty||1 YR Parts|
- Great Safe Review by Siddqui
Good safe, like the feature of being able to have employees buy change from the machine. Good service and support form these guys (Posted on 5/23/2018)
Quality Price Value
- Works great Review by Sig
Decided to step up from a TACC2 to a TACCVI and love the feature of having employees buy change. and the audit trail is a huge plus. You won't regret this purchase. Oh and they helped us with financing too (Posted on 5/2/2018)
Quality Price Value
- Tacc safe Review by One Stop
This machine is different then our tacc5, is seems like a pretty decent upgrade and has a nice audit trail. operation was very ,much the same so we were happy with that. (Posted on 2/24/2016)
Price Value Quality
- Nice safe Review by Omar
we use tacc5 but this came out as replacement. slight more but huge difference this safe easy to use and nice screen no training need. good price and fast delkivery (Posted on 8/1/2015)
Value Quality Price